Friday, September 24, 2010

Back To School Part 1 : Walkway Blockers



Walkway blockers.

You know who you are. And if you ARE a walkway blocker, you deserve to be round-house kicked in the face by a sasquatch with a wicked case of athlete's foot. And that was not a hyperbole.

I'm glad you happened to run into your roommate on campus. I'm happy that you are sooooo excited to see her that you make a scene while you greet her with ridiculous enthusiasm. BUT. I am not happy that you are preventing me and the other 500 students around you from getting to class on time. Trust me. You do not want to get into an altercation with me while I am sweaty from feverishly trying to get across campus.

Just like a car parked in the fast lane on the freeway, you are ruining lives and you are a hazard.

Walkway blockers must go.

1 comment:

  1. The other day two girls were blocking the STAIRWAY from the Law Building down to the bus stop. I said "EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME!!!" and glared at them from above as I walked past. I think they were at least startled.

    ReplyDelete

What must go, must go.