Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wrinkly Dogs



Wrinkly dogs are gross. Some people think they are "Soooooo cuuuuuute!"

Wrinkly dogs look gooey and weird. I don't think there is anything cute about an animal whose brain appears to have developed outside of its skull. And as they get older, their outer brain appears to swallow the rest of their body. Dog debris probably gets caught in their gelatinous bodily fur crevices.

And ANOTHER thing. Their wierd wrinkly gums can't hold their weird wrinkly dog lips together, so drool flies everywhere.

Not cute.

And then, some people say: "They aren't cute, but they're cuddley!"

Excuse me? Why would I want to cuddle with something that looks like a walking ball of furry entrails?


I don't want to cuddle with that.

Wrinkly dogs must go.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you get sick of me saying this, but you are hilarious. I love this blog, keep it going! I read this post out loud to my siblings on Monday and we were having a hard time breathing because our laughter was extraordinary. Yes, I advertise your blogs regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that looks like how was going to look before using the miraculous ageLOC Galvanic Spa!!! by the way! I WOULD CUDDLE that dog!! Absolutely beautiful!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got eyes but no sight

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the real name of this dog?

    ReplyDelete

What must go, must go.