Friday, July 16, 2010

Drinking Fountain Farters


Sometimes, people just have to fart. Its unavoidable. It would be unrealistic for me to declare that all farters must go, because there would be no one left on earth. However, I do believe that there is a special place in hell for drinking fountain farters.

I was thirsty this morning at work. Really thirsty. It may or may not have something to do with the nearly full bag of pretzels I consumed last night. Anyway. My thirst was scorching the back of my throat with the dryness of 10,000 Saharas when I approached the glorious office drinking fountain. As I leaned over to partake of the delicious water, I found myself surrounded by someone else's putrid bodily vapors.

That may have been the most unpleasant surprise of my life.
Why. WHYYYYYYY???? For the love of all that is good, hold it in.

Or, let it go. BEFORE you come within a 20 foot radius of any food or drink source.

blegh.

Drinking fountain farters must go.

THEY MUST!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What must go, must go.